New Patient Forms: You may download and print our New Patient Information forms prior to your scheduled appointment. Please complete all of the requested information and bring the forms with you to your scheduled appointment.
- New Patient Information Form
- Notice of Privacy Practices
- Broken Appointment Policy
- Transfer of Records Form: If there are no recent x-rays to request we will need to take x-rays at your appointment.
(Please have any x-rays from a previous dentist emailed to our office prior to your appointment using the form above)
Scheduling a New Patient Appointment: Our office will be glad to schedule new patient appointments for routine cleanings, restorative treatment, cosmetic treatment, and/or consultation. To schedule an appointment, please call our office. 770-993-4565
- Routine Cleaning Appointments for New Patients under the age of 21 years are scheduled with a hygienist and include an exam with Dr. Seligson.
- Routine Cleaning Appointments for New Patients over the age of 21 are scheduled in two appointments (typically back-to-back).
- The first appointment is scheduled with Dr. Seligson for an initial exam to ensure that we have time to review your dental history, discuss concerns, and talk about possible future treatment.
- The second appointment is scheduled with one of our hygienist for your routine cleaning.
COSMETIC & FAMILY DENTISTRY